Elliott the Fawn
Elliott the Fawn celebrates a birthday on the 30th of March. He roams a breathtaking forest every day in search of exciting new places and amazing new experiences. Travelling is his passion – it opens my heart, broadens my mind and makes me feel alive. Won’t you come with me? Let’s wander and explore this fascinating world we live together!
Cuddle+Kind make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children.
For every Cuddle+Kind doll sold, they give 10 meals to children in need.
These beautiful dolls are made with natural, high-quality cotton which makes them safe, soft and cuddly.
Every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe & non-toxic: US & Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" (approx 33cm) and regular 20" height (approx 50cm)
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- Safety certified newborn and up- please use under parental supervision