Lucy the Lamb
Lucy the Lamb celebrates a birthday on the 4th of September. She is a shy, gentle, loving little lamb. She is a great listener, a first-rate giggler and would be so happy to be your friend. She will find the softest meadows where you can have tea parties or just lie and daydream. Let’s tell each other stories and make dandelion necklaces together!
Cuddle+Kind make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children.
For every Cuddle+Kind doll sold, they give 10 meals to children in need.
These beautiful dolls are made with natural, high-quality cotton which makes them safe, soft and cuddly.
Every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe & non-toxic: US & Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" (approx 33cm) and regular 20" height (approx 50cm)
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- Safety certified newborn and up- please use under parental supervision