Violet the Fawn
Violet the Fawn celebrates a birthday on the 20th of April. She comes from a magnificent forest where all the paths lead to adventure and fun. Being outdoors all day skipping, twirling and running makes me smile from ear to ear. Come join her on a wild and beautiful journey – we can hold hooves, put flowers behind our ears and twirl in the sun!
Cuddle+Kind make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children.
For every Cuddle+Kind doll sold, they give 10 meals to children in need.
These beautiful dolls are made with natural, high-quality cotton which makes them safe, soft and cuddly.
Every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe & non-toxic: US & Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" (approx 33cm) and regular 20" height (approx 50cm)
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- Safety certified newborn and up- please use under parental supervision