Zara the Unicorn
Zara the Unicorn celebrates a birthday on the 5th of February. She comes from a lush, mystical forest where she loves to gallop and chase rainbows! She thinks miracles happen all the time and you, my friend, are one of them. We are all unique and capable of incredible things, so let’s show the world what’s magical about us. Let’s be unicorns together!
Cuddle+Kind make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children.
For every Cuddle+Kind doll sold, they give 10 meals to children in need.
These beautiful dolls are made with natural, high-quality cotton which makes them safe, soft and cuddly.
Every doll is lovingly handcrafted by incredible women artisans in Peru, providing them with a sustainable, fair trade income.
- Hand-knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe & non-toxic: US & Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" (approx 33cm) and regular 20" height (approx 50cm)
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
- Safety certified newborn and up- please use under parental supervision